Thursday, November 23, 2006

Hong Kong - Nov 24th 06 part 1

Just been for a dip in the sea. There was a trawler thing in the swimming enclosure taking away the diving platforms and shark nets. Apparently there’s no need for shark platforms at this time of year, as the water is too cold for them (the sharks that is).

Went for a foot massage with some of the folks from work last night. Reflexology a beauty. It was great. Very sore around the stomach area of the foot – I just thought I had a fart brewing, but there you go.
I held on to it don’t worry.

I got a taxi back to the ferry terminal after a bite to eat, as time was a bit short.

Taxis here are great, so cheap, but very crazy. This driver seemed to have some sort of claxon based Tourettes.

Had our first run through of the show so far yesterday too. I’m so happy with it, it’s great fun. I think it might be a bit hard for the audience, as it’s not really a very light subject matter, but oh boy is it fun to be on stage with those chaps and chapessess! I think the more practice we get at it the tighter it will become. It’s not going to be easy, but oh I do love working like this.

1 Comments:

At 2:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good lad.

I've just lost the game. I recently played the game with a mate on a big 6 hour yomp across some desolate wasteland. He lost the game seven times to my three.

I felt mighty on that day I can tell you.

Having, subscribed to your blogs RSS feed, I've been enjoying your antics. The only thing that has caused me pain is that I had to set up and account to comment.

Ah, it's not like the old days before blog spam existed. Blog spam mashed into arctic roll. That's what we need.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home