Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Hong Kong - Nov 9th 06

Our water in the flat has turned brown for no reason that I know of… Not that we’re passing brown water, it’s just it’s issuing out of the taps in a brown watery fashion. I’m not sure what that’s all aobut.

According to Tobaran Franz has either grown quite sizably in the last day or two, or he’s brought his older, more butch brother to the party.

All he saw was a big tail sliding away behind the cutlery.

Oh lordy.

I was thinking if it’s a second lizard we should really call it “Mr Lizard”, in honour of Chris Morris.

I just had to run to see what was happening there in the kitchen, as Tobaran just shouted out “aaaah!”. I thought our friendly lizard had come back, but no, some how the kitchen was spraying hot water at him and out on to the hall. All fixed now.

A strange day for liquids in the flat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home