Thursday, October 18, 2007

Performance Poyum

Enough is enough, thank you.

No, honestly, I couldn’t.

Not at all.

No, really.

Honest.

Well…

I shouldn’t really…

You know how it is…

But, I can’t say that I haven’t –

Go on then.

Just a wee bit.

Just dip it in the sauce.

Lovely.

Oh that’s good.

Oh that’s very good.

Why didn’t I try that one earlier?

Oh I like that one.

But this one’s my favourite.

Oh, yum.

Yum.

Yum, yum, yum.

I do like that one.

But, what about that one, the first one.

Oh it’s tasty.

I’ll just try one of these in there, in that first one.

Oh now, that’s just the ticket.

Will it taste the same with one of these in that sauce?

Oh!

Oh!

Goodness!

I like that, oh I do like that.

What happens if you mix the two together?

Oh yes, I like that too!

Mhmmm.

There’s not much of it left, I may as well finish it off.

Ach what harm will it do?

It’s just a wee bitty.

There.

Just like that.

And that.

And… that…

Now…

Aw.

There’s none left.

Aw.

I don’t feel well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home